This is the resourceWebinar Recording
Best Practices for Strategic Reuse in Software Development
The benefits of reuse in software development are widely recognized yet most organizations still struggle with implementing reuse practices strategically. Many organizations have yet to explore the opportunities for reuse outside of code and components and stand to reap significant benefits by expanding their reuse initiatives to include all ALM artifacts including requirements and test artifacts.
Join Solution Manager, Matt Klassen, for a look at reuse concepts and best practices spanning the application lifecycle. In this presentation he will outline:
- Business drivers for reuse,
- Document based reuse versus artifact reuse and why each is important,
- Reuse concepts across requirements, code and testing,
- The role of Intelligent ALM (tm) in supporting a reuse initiative, and the
- Economic impact of reuse.
Learn how you can implement and manage a reuse strategy to shorten development cycles, improve software quality and significantly reduce development costs across your organization.