The Power of Model-Based Design and System & Software Lifecycle Management: A Demonstration of the MKS Integrity Integration with Simulink and MATLAB
As embedded systems grow more capable and more complex, taking advantage of additional functionality based on the exponentially increasing amount of software in these systems becomes more challenging. Yesterday's system software development tools and processes are not keeping up. Join MKS for a demonstration of the power of Model-Based Design and System & Software Lifecycle Management in an everyday scenario:
1. A Simulink simulation returns data during execution that was unexpected.
2. An associated test case is then given a 'failed' verdict and simulation data showing the failure is attached.
3. A defect is created from the failed test case.
4. As impact analysis is conducted, the engineer is able to efficiently reassemble the simulation, investigate the design, and trace to related requirements.
5. This full impact analysis goes to the Change Control Board and the impacted requirements are examined.
TO JOIN THE EVENT::
* On June 15, at least 10 minutes prior to the start time of 10:00 PM EDT (04:00 PM CET), direct your browser to: https://mks.webex.com/mks/onstage/g.php?d=357663752&t=a
* Enter your name, email address and the password. The password is mbd123.
TO HEAR THE AUDIO:
Audio for this event will be streaming. Please ensure you have a working headset or speakers for your computer available.
Please contact MKS Events at email@example.com.