Managing the Safety Lifecycle with the MKS Integrity Functional Safety Reference Solution for ISO 26262
The impending release of the new standard for functional safety in road vehicles – ISO 26262 – is forcing automotive OEMs and suppliers to align their development processes and tools. Supporting this new standard manually or with a set of disconnected tools is not an option if they are going to:
- Complete projects on time and on budget
- Accelerate product innovation to maintain competitive advantage
- Rapidly and flexibly implement new requests and changes
This webinar will demonstrate how the MKS Integrity Functional Safety Reference Solution (FSRS) can help organizations comply with key requirements and guidelines of ISO 26262 without compromising time to market or quality. We will show how MKS Integrity FSRS manages activities and work products in all phases of the safety development cycle in a single product. You will also see how MKS Integrity can be integrated into existing processes and tools for a comprehensive ISO 26262 solution.
TO JOIN THE EVENT:
* On Aug 23, at least 10 minutes prior to the start time of 10:00 AM EDT, direct your browser to: https://mks.webex.com/mks/onstage/g.php?d=653061099&t=a
* Enter your name, email address and the password. The password is auto123.
TO HEAR THE AUDIO:
Audio for this event will be streaming. Please ensure you have a working headset or speakers for your computer available.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Access code: 653 061 099
Please contact MKS Events at email@example.com.