ISO 26262 - Effectively Managing the Safety Development Cycle with a Software System Lifecycle Management Platform
The impending release of the new standard for functional safety in road vehicles – ISO 26262 – is forcing automotive OEMs and suppliers to rethink their development processes. Not only are they challenged with implementing all relevant requirements and recommendations of the standard, they must also:
- Complete projects on time and on budget
- Accelerate product innovation to maintain competitive advantage
- Rapidly and flexibly implement new requests and changes
This webinar shows how the MKS Integrity, a leading Software System Lifecycle Management product, can help organizations comply with key requirements and guidelines of ISO 26262. It demonstrates how MKS Integrity manages activities and work products in all phases of the safety development cycle in a single product. You will also see how MKS Integrity can be integrated into existing processes and tools for a comprehensive ISO 26262 solution.
**This is a must-attend event for anyone involved in embedded systems development for the automotive industry!
TO JOIN THE EVENT::
* On July 28, at least 10 minutes prior to the start time of 11:00 AM EDT direct your browser to: https://mks.webex.com/mks/onstage/g.php?d=354573793&t=a
* Enter your name, email address and the password. The password is integrity.
TO HEAR THE AUDIO:
Audio for this event will be streaming. Please ensure you have a working headset or speakers for your computer available.
Please contact MKS Events at email@example.com.