A Proven Solution for Managing Software Development in the Automotive Industry
Quality, cost and time to market challenges, combined with increasing software complexity, are driving tier-1 automotive suppliers to look for better ways to deliver higher quality and reliability. The Automotive industry has some very specific challenges relating to software quality, process maturity (SPICE, CMMI) and data exchange between OEMs and suppliers, and there is a need for close cooperation between OEMs and suppliers.
Attend this Webinar and learn how MKS can help solve the complex problems faced by suppliers in the automotive industry. Learn how MKS enables automotive companies to manage software development on one platform and provides interfaces for integrations with other enterprise systems, supporting integration and data exchange scenarios between OEMs and suppliers. See how with MKS Integrity, suppliers can:
- Eliminate software related maintenance costs through process-driven test and release management
- Improve product and process quality through process-controlled development, full traceability and a single source of truth across all process domains and engineering disciplines
- Increase productivity and profitability through process automation, advanced reuse capabilities and full control of software complexity, which stops redundant work and limits rework
MKS Integrity is the application lifecycle management solution of choice at 8 of the top 10 Tier-1 suppliers and is installed at 35 major automotive organizations with over 23,000 users.
TO JOIN THE EVENT::
* On June 29, at least 10 minutes prior to the start time of 10:00 AM EDT, direct your browser to: https://mks.webex.com/mks/onstage/g.php?d=356140360&t=a
* Enter your name, email address and the password. The password is aler123.
TO HEAR THE AUDIO:
The audio for this event will be streaming. Please ensure you have a working headset or speakers for your computer available.
Please contact Julie Vaishnav at email@example.com.