An Integral Software Development Product
PTC Integrity is an enterprise application lifecycle management platform that coordinates and manages all activities and artifacts associated with developing software as part of an embedded product or as a standalone application including Requirements Management, Modeling, Software Configuration Management, Test Management, Defect Management, Release Management and Project and Portfolio Management.
PTC Integrity provides consistent capabilities across all disciplines of the development lifecycle by defining hierarchies, relationships and change management processes for numerous user defined artifacts. Unlike other ALM offerings that have been assembled by acquisition, our unified platform provides enterprise class scalability and multi-platform capability to support large scale software reuse initiatives, workflow-based collaboration and rich mining of application activity data to deliver higher team productivity, visibility and compliance for IT organizations.
PTC Integrity provides a proven solution with the following industry-unique capabilities to address these challenges:
- Complexity and Variation: — Rapid change and growth is creating new levels of software complexity and interrelatedness. Adding more people can’t solve this problem; it demands new levels of collaboration and control.
- Collaboration and Control: — The only comprehensive platform to manage all software assets from demand to release.
- Productivity & Quality: — Full lifecycle process automation and enforcement with end-to-end monitoring of progress.
- Reusability: — Advanced reuse across all development assets, structures and relationships from requirements to models and features to test results to code and built artifacts.
- Transparency: — A single source of truth for development, serving up relevant real-time metrics within development and to other enterprise systems.
- Scalability & Flexibility: — An Application Lifecycle Management platform that seamlessly bridges disparity across IDEs, methodologies, locations, dev tools and enterprise solutions.
- Compliance: — Configuration and change management across all activities and assets to proactively address risks while offering built-in compliance and validation.